Monday 4 March 2013

Perfect bouldering day



Mega new boulder in Glen Nevis which I’ve given a good clean and opened 6 new problems in the easy to mid grades so far. ten minutes walk from the road, yet in complete solitude. I filmed some of them too and will make a wee video and topo shortly. Now the easy ones are done, time to work on the harder ones. This really was a perfect climbing day, great temperatures, great sights and sounds of nature all around, and great climbing. Bouldering above uneven landings was still feeling more like soloing for me right now though. But I am getting slightly more confident.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great.. I may pay it a visit this summer.. when you say easy to mid grade.. do you mean your easy or mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer??? midges mate !

    ReplyDelete